Monday, December 17, 2012

Epic Fail

If I were getting a grade for this blog I would receive an 'F'. I started out thinking that somehow I would find the time in my hectic schedule to sit and write for several minutes in a day.  It has become apparent that I do not have several minutes.  While I was thinking about this I wondered if this is the same reason I cannot lose weight.  My time management. I am probably the biggest procrastinator on the face of the planet.  I have good intentions but usually wait till the pressure builds and pushes me in to action.  Maybe I need the added stress to help motivate me to do things to act now and not tomorrow.  So maybe I need to create some added stress in order to motivate me to lose weight.  Not that I need more stress in my life, because at times that cup seems to run over, but that if I want to lose weight (I want to lose weight) I may need to create some temporary stress to get me started.
For now I will leave with this thought and maybe, hopefully not a year from now, I'll come back with an answer.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment