Join Me in my Journey of Weight Loss. There will be good days and bad days but we will make it through together!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Day One
Well it took me about half an hour to do a mile this morning. Did you know anyone can run? You don't have to look like a super model in order to run. I am not saying it was easy but I RAN. It felt kind of good to be out of breath from running instead of it being from housework :) I just ran until I felt like I couldn't anymore and then walked until I regained my breath, then ran again, and repeated the cycle for the full mile. I think I probably was able to run through half a mile. I would say that is good. Any activity at this point would at least help burn calories. I came home and did a 15 minute meditation, I will call this my brain workout. It seems like every time I meditate it feels so good to just release all my thoughts in to the world. It also gives me some time to stretch after my workout. Anyone have a favorite workout song?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of mine is Blow by Ke$ha.
ReplyDelete