Join Me in my Journey of Weight Loss. There will be good days and bad days but we will make it through together!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Tricky Tuesday
Today I woke up feeling much better, No Migraine!! It is extremely hard to get back in to the groove of things when you have had to take a day off, especially when I just started working out last week. I do think that it is important to take care of yourself and if I had worked out yesterday I probably would not have felt better today. I may be sore and tired but nothing beats the feeling you get when you take the time to do something just for you. I am sure everyone has times in their life when you put your own needs on the back burner. My workout time, as short as it is right now, is a moment in my day when I am just focused on me. I never knew what I was missing. When I am working out and I hit a moment when I feel like giving up I give myself a pep talk. I tell myself to just go a little further and then that feeling passes. Although I have yet to feel refreshed and energized from my workouts I am not giving up. Someday I will finish my exercise and feel like I could go all day. When I feel like giving up I find that listening to some inspiring music can always lift my spirits. What is a song that you feel empowers you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment