Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Weekend

It has been tough to keep up with everything. I find myself wondering how I will have time to do everything that I need to and still be able to workout.  I know that the result is worth it, I want to reach my goals, and I want to be able to live a good life.  I just need to keep my thoughts on my goals and not lose sight of them.  Sometimes in life we are given trials that we think that we can't get through and we learn we are stronger than we thought we were. I hope this is one of those times.
It has been a good weekend and I am looking forward to another week of workouts down. I have lost 2 inches!! YAY!!  I am not weighing myself yet because I just want to focus on how I feel and not get caught up on the numbers. Hope you are doing well too! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment