Join Me in my Journey of Weight Loss. There will be good days and bad days but we will make it through together!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Thriving Thursday
I'm feeling the burn. The new 2 mile workout is very, very hard right now. I have to push myself all the way through it. To help push me I pretend that anyone who reads my blog is there with me cheering me on. About 15 min into the 30 min workout I am so tired I want to stop but I tell myself it is only 15 more min and then I can relax. I have been extremely thirsty lately and craving ice water. I suppose with all the work I have been doing my body needs that water in order to recuperate. I have found that some of my sweet cravings have started to go away. Yay!! Keep up the good work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment