Join Me in my Journey of Weight Loss. There will be good days and bad days but we will make it through together!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Fantastic Friday
Yay!! We did it! We completed our first full week of our new life! Today for dinner we had vegetarian stroganoff. It was delicious! The workout was very difficult today because I am so sore but I'm just trying to push through it. It will get easier eventually. When it starts to get easy than I will have to find new ways to challenge my body. I have found some more good recipes and will be posting them soon and will be posting some videos of me making them and trying them. I am feeling good and maybe we will see some results from this past week, I'll let you know for sure! Good night Fat Kat readers, have a happy, healthy weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment