Join Me in my Journey of Weight Loss. There will be good days and bad days but we will make it through together!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Second Day
This morning I overslept. It is so hard sometimes with everything that goes on in our everyday lives to wake up. Since I overslept I had to adjust my workout. With my cable company they offer exercise programs on demand that you can access in your own home anytime you want. I chose a walking aerobics program that gives you a workout equal to a mile. This program is easy enough for anyone to start a workout. Here is a link for the website of the workout that I did : http://www.walkathome.com/. If you are not ready to run there are lots of things you can do to just start moving. For most people they feel energized after they workout, like they just got a burst of energy. For me it is the opposite, I feel more tired after working out. I know that it will probably take some time for me to get that good feeling when I workout. Keep up the good work and don't give up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment