Join Me in my Journey of Weight Loss. There will be good days and bad days but we will make it through together!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Whiney Wednesday
Today just seems like one of those days when you just want to kick back and watch the weight fall off. I still worked out though because I know that I will probably have more of these days in the future and it is too soon to just give up. It is difficult to be this committed to something that is so hard. I changed my workout to a 2 mile aerobics program because I can do it any time and in the cool house. I guess I decided to start a workout program in the wrong season because it is way too hot! I just step outside and I'm sweating. I would like to go back to running but for now the 2 mile aerobics is kicking my butt (literally). Hope everyone is doing good and feeling the FAT fall off!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment